Mandatory information on the rights of individuals to protect personal data
From May 25, 2018. a new "General Data Protection Regulation" - Regulation (EC) 2016/679 or the so-called GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) adopted by the European Union enters into force, the regulation aims to ensure the protection of data of individuals from all EU Member States and to align the regulations for their processing.
As an administrator of personal data on the provision of brokerage services for the sale, letting and hiring of properties, PARAGON meets all the requirements of the new regulation by collecting only the data of the persons insofar as they are necessary for the provision of the service; keeps them responsibly and legally.
Information about the Privacy Controller:
Name "PARAGON" LTD
Headquarters and address of management: Gabrovo, 57, Nikola Voynovski Str
Address for exercising the activity: Gabrovo, 5 Vazrazhdane Square
Correspondence data: Gabrovo, 5 Vazrazhdane Square E-mail: email@example.com
Phone: 0889 507112 0885 812240
Information about the competent supervisory authority:
Name: Commission for Personal Data Protection
Headquarters and address of management: Sofia - 1592, "Prof. 2 Tsvetan Lazarov
Correspondence data: Sofia - 1592, "Prof. 2 Tsvetan Lazarov
Phone: 02/915 3518
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com Web site: www.cpdp.bg
PARAGON Ltd operates in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement movement of such data.
Reason for collecting, processing and storing your personal data:
Art. 1. (1) PARAGON collects and processes your personal data in connection with the provision of intermediary services in the purchase, sale and rental of real estate, for which contracts are concluded with the company pursuant to Art. 6, para. 1, Regulation (EC) 2016/679, and in particular on the basis of the following:
* your explicit consent as a customer;
* fulfill the obligations of PARAGON under contract with you;
* Compliance with a legal obligation that applies to PARAGON. * For example: under the Law on Measures against Money Laundering (LMML), under which the company is a liable person;
* For the legitimate interest of PARAGON.
(2) PARAGON is the administrator of personal data regarding your data as a user of our services. With regard to the personal data you process, using our services, PARAGON acts as a personal data processor.
Objectives and principles of collecting, processing and storing your personal data:
Art. 2. (1) PARAGON collects and processes the personal data you provide to us in connection with the use of our services and for the conclusion of a contract with the company as well as for subscribing to our events, including for the following purposes:
* Creating a client profile and providing full functionality in providing our services;
* individualisation of a party to the contract;
* registration of a participant in an event organized by PARAGON;
* Accounting goals;
* statistical goals;
* ensuring the fulfillment of the contract for the provision of the respective service;
* sending information messages, invitations, service announcements, property newsletters whose features meet customer-defined criteria, etc.
* Improve and personalize the service by offering offers, events and other products and services that are of interest to you;
(2) PARAGON respects the following principles when processing your personal data:
* lawfulness, good faith and transparency;
* limitation of processing goals;
* relevance to processing goals and minimization of collected data;
* accuracy and timeliness of the data;
* Restriction of storage in order to achieve the objectives;
* integrity and confidentiality of processing, and ensuring an adequate level of security of personal data.
Art. 3. (1) PARAGON performs the following personal data operations for the following purposes:
* Registration of a client profile for the provision of a real estate mediation service. The purpose of this operation is to create an account to be associated with the service being used, with a client profile providing information about the searches and offers of the individuals. Conclusion of the Impact Assessment: Based on the above Impact Assessment, the Data Protection Officer considers that the "Hosting Service Agreement" operation is eligible and provides sufficient safeguards to protect the rights and legitimate interests of the entities data in accordance with GDPR requirements.
* Conclusion and execution of a trade deal with a client or a partner - the purpose of this operation is to conclude and execute a contract with a commercial partner or client and its administration;
* Sending Information Messages - The purpose of this activity is to administer the process of sending messages to customers regarding changes in services, deadlines, leases and obligations, non-performance, under the Mediation Service Agreement.
* Sending newsletter (newsletter) - The purpose of this operation is to administer the process of sending newsletters to clients who have declared they wish to receive;
(2) PARAGON processes the following categories of personal data and information for the following purposes and on the following grounds:
A / Details: Your individual details (name and surname, PIN or place and date of birth for international citizens, postal address, e-mail and telephone)
B / Targets for which data is collected:
1) Customer registration;
2) Making a connection with the customer and sending information to him, including when he or she wants to send newsletters and advertisements;
(3) PARAGON does not collect or process personal data relating to the following:
* reveal racial or ethnic origin;
* Disclose political, religious or philosophical beliefs, or membership of trade unions;
* genetic and biometric data, health data, or data on sexual life or sexual orientation.
(4) Personal data are collected from PARAGON by the persons to whom they relate.
(5) The Company does not make automated decision making with data.
Shelf life of your personal information:
Art. 4. (1) PARAGON keeps your personal data for a term no longer than the existence of the contractual relations with the company. Upon expiry of this period, PARAGON takes the necessary care to erase and destroy all your data without undue delay.
(2) PARAGON will notify you in case the period for storing the data needs to be extended in order to meet the objectives, performance of the contract, in view of the legitimate interests of PARAGON or otherwise.
(3) PARAGON stores the personal data that it is required to keep under the applicable law for the relevant term, which may exceed the duration of your registration.
Transmitting your personal data for processing:
Art. 5. (1) PARAGON may at its own discretion transmit all or part of your personal data to processor personal data for the fulfillment of the processing objectives in compliance with the requirements of Regulation (EC) 2016/679.
(2) PARAGON informs you of any intention to surrender all or part of your personal data to third countries or international organizations.
Your rights in the collection, processing and storage of your personal data:
Withdrawal of consent to process your personal data.
Art. 6. (1) If you do not wish all or any of your personal data to continue to be processed by PARAGON for any or all processing purposes, you may at any time withdraw your processing consent by filling in a "Notification of Refusal exercising rights in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, Section 1, Article 12, paragraph 4. "
(2) PARAGON may request you to certify your identity and identity with the data subject.
Right of access
Art. 7. (1) You have the right to request and obtain from PARAGON a confirmation that personal data relating to you is being processed.
(2) You have the right to access the data related to it, as well as information relating to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data.
(3) PARAGON provides you with a copy of the processed personal data relating to you on request, in electronic or other appropriate form, on the basis of "Request for confirmation and access to processed personal data in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 2016 / 679 of 27.04.2016, Section 2, Article 15. "
(4) Providing access to the data is free of charge, but PARAGON reserves the right to impose an administrative fee in the event of recurrence or disproportionate claims.
Right of correction or completion
Art. 8. You may correct or fill in inaccurate or incomplete personal data relating to you by filling in and sending to us a "Request for correction of processed personal data in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 2016/679 of 27 April 2016" Section 2, Article 16. "
Right to delete ("to be forgotten")
Art. 9. (1) You have the right to request from PARAGON the deletion of your personal data relating to you, and PARAGON has the obligation to delete them without undue delay when any of the following reasons exists:
* personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
* You withdraw your consent on which the processing of the data is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
* You object to the processing of personal data relating to you, including for direct marketing purposes, and there are no legitimate grounds for processing that have an advantage;
* personal data has been tampered with;
* personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation under EU law or the law of a Member State that applies to PARAGON;
(2) PARAGON is not obliged to delete personal data if it keeps and processes it:
* to exercise the right to freedom of expression and the right to information;
* to comply with a legal obligation that requires treatment provided for under EU law or the law of the Member State applicable to the Administrator or for the performance of a public interest task or the exercise of official authority conferred on it;
* for reasons of public interest in the field of public health;
* for purposes of archiving in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes;
* for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims.
(3) In order to exercise your right of "forgotten", you should submit "Request for the deletion of processed personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, Section 2, Article 17. "
(4) PARAGON does not erase data that it has a legal obligation to store, including for protection against claims brought against it or proof of its rights.
Right of limitation
Art. 10. You have the right to request from PARAGON to limit the processing of your related data by means of a "Application for Restriction of Personal Data Processing in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 Section 2, 18 "where:
* contest the accuracy of personal data for a period that allows PARAGON to verify the accuracy of personal data;
* processing is illegal, but you do not want your personal data to be deleted, but only to be limited;
* PARAGON no longer requires personal data for processing purposes, but you require them to identify, exercise or protect your legal claims;
* You have reproached the proceedings pending verification that the legitimate grounds of PARAGON have priority over your interests.
Right of portability
Art. 11. (1) You may at any time download the data that is stored and processed for you in connection with the use of the services of PARAGON by submitting to us a "Request for transfer or transfer of processed personal data in accordance with Regulation EU) No 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, Section 2, Article 20. "
(2) You may request PARAGON to directly transfer your personal data to an administrator you provide when it is technically feasible.
Right to receive information
Art. 12. You may request from PARAGON to inform you of all recipients to whom the personal data for which correction, deletion, or limitation of processing has been requested has been disclosed by submitting a "Request for Notification to Correct, Erase or Restrict the processing of personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, Section 2, Article 19 ". PARAGON may refuse to provide this information if this would be impracticable or requires disproportionate effort.
Right of objection
Art. 13. You may at any time object to the processing of personal data from the PARAGON that apply to you, including if processed for profiling or direct marketing purposes, by sending to us an "Opposition to the Processing of Personal Data, in accordance by Regulation (EC) No 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, Section 2, Article 21. "
Your rights to violate the security of your personal information
Wollen Sie die Seite mit Ihren Freuden teilen?