Условия за ползване
paragon-bg.com and gabrovo.house as well as mobile versions of paragon-bg.com/m and gabrovo.house/m
1. General considerations
1.1. PARAGON Ltd. with address of address Gabrovo, 57 Nikolaos Voynovski Str., UIC: 107537915 provides to customers ("Clients", "Users") through the website gabrovo.house paragon-bg.com information services ("Services") , related to the search and supply of real estate ("Offers") and real estate transactions.
1.2. To use the Services, you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and you are capable of entering into a contract under the terms and conditions set forth herein.
1.3. The site provides an information array with electronic records ("offers to offer" and "search queries" of real estate), own and foreign materials in the form of articles and news, images, graphic images, other materials related to the subject matter of the PARAGON.
1.4. Offers for offers and searches for real estate searches are collected, processed and entered in a database by the PARAGON administrator as well as by third parties by the private forms provided for submitting private ads.
1.5. The information is provided by the PARAGON Customers on the occasion of the PARAGON's brokerage activity in carrying out real estate transactions.
2.1. Paragon strives to maintain accurate and up-to-date information on the sites, but due to the fact that the information is provided by third parties under their sole responsibility, the users of the Site agree that maintaining the most accurate and up-to-date information is not always possible. Therefore, PARAGON assumes no responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of the information and the Service, and reserves the right to submit corrected information to the user upon a specific request.
2.2. You (as a User) are obliged to provide correct data when using the services in connection with the filling in of the contact forms on the Site. In the event of data inaccuracies, you may not use the Services until it is removed.
2.3. By filling out any of the contact forms on the site, by pressing the SEND button, you agree to the Terms and Conditions, expressly agreeing to contact you on the specified phone, and to receive emails from PARAGON in the form of email and SMS. In any email sent to you, you have the option to opt out of receiving emails. If you do not wish to receive SMS messages on your phone, you must do so by calling 066 860007 on weekdays between 09.00 and 18.00.
2.4. Real estate prices announced on the site most often can be changed and do not give rise to a binding offer for a real estate deal.
2.5. The site allows for the publication of real estate search and supply listings. Announcements and their content must comply with the Terms of Service.
2.6. PARAGON assumes no liability for any loss, damage, damages, adverse effects and lost profits in connection with the use of the site.
2.7. You may not use in any way, copy, modify or distribute content that does not belong to you for purposes other than or incompatible with the use of the Services and the use of the Site without the prior written consent of PARAGON and / or third parties concerned.
3. Right to change
3.1. PARAGON reserves the right to add new services, actions and rules to use the Site, to alter or remove existing ones, without the need for prior warning or consent of users.
3.2. These terms may be changed in connection with a change or termination of existing services or legislative changes. When making changes, they will be reduced to your knowledge and published here.
3.3. Because the Services may only be used under these Terms and Conditions, in case you disagree with them, you should not use the Site.
4. Property rights
4.1. All information from the PARAGON database including offers for offers and queries for real estate searches (including text content, images, graphics, photos, files, etc.) is owned by PARAGON Ltd.
4.2. Disposition of property rights is subject to the express written consent of PARAGON.
4.3. When publishing foreign content, we make every effort to clarify intellectual property rights over photos, texts, graphical solutions and functionalities. Please be excused if we have not been able to identify and contact the author of our materials in advance.
4.4. In the case of content claims, the applicant is required to notify PARAGON by specifying the subject of copyright and submitting ownership of the site. Upon request for removal of copyrighted content made under the terms of the preceding sentence, PARAGON will comply with the author's wishes.
5. Links to other sites
5.1. PARAGON provides an opportunity for all interested to create links to the PARAGON sites without requesting prior notice or permission.
PARAGON may require the termination of an established link if it uses a technique to recreate a certain portion of the PARAGON sites as the owner of the linkers without the prior consent of PARAGON.
6. Order to view real estate through the site
6.1. From the "VIEW" button to any offer for sale or lease of a real estate offered by PARAGON, you can make a view order by filling out the contact form. Before you send the order for view, you must agree to the Terms and Policy. By clicking on the "Send" button and confirming the email you receive, you make an electronic statement, in which you commit PARAGON to organize a view of the property you have specified. The authorship of these statements shall be established by the order of Art. 13 para. 1 in connection with Art. 13 para. 4 of the Electronic Document and Electronic Certification Services Act (EEDE).
6.2. According to Art. 5 of ZEDEUU You agree to receive electronic statements from PARAGON, in electronic form.
CONDITIONS FOR PUBLICATION OF ADVERTISEMENTS
1. Every User has the ability to submit free of charge listings for the search and supply of real estate on the Site, subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein.
2. Users may choose to submit an Offer to PARAGON or to publish a Private Listing.
3. Any User, personalized by name and / or IP address and / or telephone and / or email, is allowed to submit up to three private ads without registering on the site.
4. After the submission of a Private Offer, the User receives a mail, a unique code by which he can edit and delete a published advertisement.
5. The User who has submitted a Private Offer also agrees that the content of the advert will be advertised by PARAGON and provided to third parties, real estate agents, real estate brokers or final clients in order to realize the desired real estate transaction by the advertiser. PARAGON does not provide third parties with personal data of the users but only content of the advertisements, incl. the submitted photo material.
6. The User who has submitted a Notice to PARAGON is deemed to be notified and agrees that by pressing the "Send" button and confirming the received by email, he makes an electronic statement engaging PARAGON to conclude a contract under which PARAGON, as real estate broker, is entitled to remuneration in the course of a real estate transaction.
7. Despite the mandatory verification of the published information, PARAGON can not be protected from unfair or malicious actions by Users. In this sense, responsibility for the up-to-date, correctness of the content and the qualities of the submitted information, and copyright on photos and other elements of the content, bears the advertiser identified by name and / or contact phone, email, IP address.
8. PARAGON has the right not to publish or remove at any time a previously published notice and when:
(a) consider that the content of the advertisement (including text and / or pictures) is misleading for the consumer or does not correspond to the real estate offered or has no aesthetic value;
b / the ad contains advertising of goods and services or links to external websites or obscene texts, insults and qualifications;
in / submitted photo material is poor, (small picture size, unclear focus, etc.);
d / the text of the advert or the name of the sender is in Latin;
e / the user publishes a private ad as an agent or broker of real estate or for other commercial purposes without registration on the site;
is / the user is submitting a duplicate ad (ad / offer that has already been published);
g / the ad contains a value-added telephone number without being specific and clearly stated.
h / PARAGON has the right to block the ability to submit or post ads from users who do not comply with the above requirements.
9. PARAGON Administrators have the right to edit the content of the submitted adverts with a view to correct spelling and style.
10. PARAGON is not responsible to users and third parties for damages and lost profits resulting from non-posting or removing advertisements or blocking of users and user accounts.
11. PARAGON is not responsible for the publication of notices that violate the Act or legitimate interests of third parties, copyright or other intellectual property rights.
Would you like to share the page with your friends?